Hey everyone, so I’ve been nominated for the three day challenge.
Thankyou so much nostalgicfallacies for nominating me. She has an amazing blog and is worth a read.
Basically the rules say to:
- Thank the person who nominated you
- Post 1- 3 quotes in three consecutive days
- Nominate 3 bloggers
I’ve chosen these three quotes which are taken from novels and songs that I really love and are somewhat close to my heart.
- But I’m not a compilation of symptoms. Not a casualty of shitty parents and even shittier chemical makeup. Not a problem. Not a diagnosis. Not an illness. Not something to be rescued. I’m a person.
- She is oxygen, carbon, hydrogen, nitrogen, calcium andphosphorus. The same elements that are inside the rest of us, but I can’t help thinking she’s more than that and she’s got other elements going on that no one’s ever heard of, ones that make her stand apart from everybody else. I feel this brief panic as I think, What would happen if one of those elements malfunctioned or just stopped working altogether? I make myself push this aside and concentrate on the feel of her skin until I no longer see molecules but Violet.
These two quotes have been taken from the book “All the bright places” by Jennifer Niven. It’s a really good book about two people who are trying to figure out the meaning of their lives while sorting each other’s lives. I’ll suggest y’all to read it.
- You smashed a glass into pieces And that’s around the time I left And you were coming across as clever Then you lit the wrong end of your cigatette
These are the lyrics from the song “A change of heart” by The 1975. This song makes me fall for it everytime it is played.
The people I’d like to nominate are-